Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Valentines Day (technically its not quite here, but I like celebrations and dragging them out as long as possible)

Anywho, I love this day. Just 'cause its fun and you can eat a lot of chocolate and no one can really say anything to you for it....and plus, I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but my Hubs is a really big romantic! Seriously he's planned and executed some pretty amazing dates. This year he surprised me {BIG} with one of these...

imgres.jpg

You see normally we're not, if ever, extravagant gift givers, but this is something that we've been wanting and hoping for to take solid photos of our sweet little growing family. With baby girl on her way, I guess he thought nows as good a time as any....I was SHOCKED! And HAPPY!!!!!

I can't put this baby down! I have SOOOOO much to learn, but already this has made me picture taking skills improve drastically! Take a gander....







No comments:

Post a Comment